Sunday, August 30, 2015

We're Home.

It's finished! Actually, we've been living in it for a few weeks now and are starting to feel pretty settled. I figured it was time for an update after my the original progress post.

Here she is all finished. We have big plans for front landscaping next year, but for now we're just happy to have a yard for Lou to run around in. 


To pick up from where I left off on my last progress post, here's the house after getting spray foam insulation. 



Soon after, drywall was installed and it became so much more real. 


Fireplace is installed. 



Then, bricking began.


Pretty soon, we had trim and paint! 


And our hazelnut glazed white cabinets. WHAT.




More progress in the master bath...




Time to pour the concrete...


And BAM! We blinked, and it was done! 


The flooring really brought it all together.
























What do you think? We LOVE it! Coming from a one-bedroom apartment, we are so appreciative of all the extra room. Every now and then, I catch myself walking around smiling and just taking it all in.  We are so happy with how everything turned out. I'll be sharing pictures of all the rooms with furniture in them soon. We've put a lot of time into hanging pictures, curtains, new light fixtures, etc. and we're excited to show off our hard work. 


...

SHARE:

15 comments

Samantha Nagtegaal said...

Wow, what a stunning house! I only came across your blog recently so I don't know the background leading up to this, but you must be so happy - congratulations :)~

x Sam

jSarie said...

Love the floors in there! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful home! I'm sure you'll make wonderful memories there :)

AK Dog Mom said...

Beautiful! I was just telling my boyfriend the other day how most homes look like their windows aren't complete (I may be the only person who feels this way), but uhg I love your house! The windows look great :) Congratulations!!

Rebecca Grace said...

Congratulations! It looks great. Can't wait to see how you personalize it and really make it your own.

Alison said...

I love love the brick! Beautiful!

μελίτσα. said...

I wish you the best sweet girl! Always be in love with your husband!

Ric Clayton said...

I really want to thank Dr Emu for saving my marriage. My wife really treated me badly and left home for almost 3 month this got me sick and confused. Then I told my friend about how my wife has changed towards me then she told me to contact Dr Emu that he will help me bring back my wife and change her back to a good woman. I never believed in all this but I gave it a try. Dr Emu casted a spell of return of love on her, and my wife came back home for forgiveness and today we are happy again. If you are going through any relationship stress or you want back your Ex or Divorce husband you can contact his whatsapp +2347012841542 or email emutemple@gmail.com 

onlyblog said...

Nice Blog. Thanks for sharing with us. Such amazing information.

Only Blog

Guest Blogger

Guest Blogging Site

Guest Blogging Website

Guest Posting Site

5 Best PS1 Emulators for Window 10 to Play Retro Games

Emma Ludwig said...

Why Teenagers Should Refrain from Social Media
Complete Guide to Earning Money Through Web Designing
How Local Citation Can Impart a Significant Role in Business
Best MAC Video Player Apps to Download in 2021

komakdon said...

https://www.soorban.com/business/1593-best-xiaomi-phones The price of poco x3 in the 6 GB ROM model with 128 GB memory is about 6,500,000 Tomans.

frzn said...

Elon Currency Development Team believes that this currency is completely different from Sheiba or Dodge Quinn digital currency and is a token that is developing day by day. Because the team has announced to gain the trust ofhttps://www.golchinonline.ir/index.php/newposts/news/6344-%D8%A8%D8%B1%D8%B1%D8%B3%DB%8C-%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%B2-%D8%AF%DB%8C%D8%AC%DB%8C%D8%AA%D8%A7%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%88%D9%86.html users that if someone gets scammed through Token Elon, this team will compensate all the losses.

frzn said...

The total number of tokens in this digital currency is 1,000 trillion ELON tokens. 50% of the total was sent to Vitalik Butrin (Creating Atrium Digital Currency) and the remaining 50% of the tokens were exchanged for ions. https://resalat-news.com/?p=55036 Fifty percent of the tokens sent to Vitalik as a symbol of peace were burned

Abdul Kadir said...

The FIFA World Cup 2022 Schedule PDF download is starting shortly. Here you can check out the FIFA World Cup Squad list of all the team. And also you will get all the information and updates about FIFA World Cup 2022 at our website.

Author said...

Nice article. You can Checkout Electrical and Electronics engineering website : EEngineer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger templates by pipdig